ESTHETIC RESTORATION AND REPLACEMENT
Prosthodontists are dentists who specialize in the aesthetic restoration and replacement of teeth to their proper form and function.
After completing four years of dental school, Prosthodontists complete an extra three years of specialized training through a hospital or university-based program accredited by the American Dental Association (ADA). Graduate programs in prosthodontics include classroom lectures, literature reviews, seminars, and laboratory and clinical training in all aspects of dental health and restoration.
A PROSTHODONTIST IS AN EXPERT IN RESTORING YOUR SMILE USING THE BEST DENTAL TECHNOLOGY AND PRODUCTS, INCLUDING:
- Esthetic and cosmetic treatments
- Complete and removable partials and dentures
- Dental Implants
- Prosthodontists are masters of complete oral rehabilitation and can treat numerous dental conditions, such as:
- TMD-jaw joint problems
- Traumatic injuries to the mouth’s structures
- Congenital or birth anomalies to teeth
- Snoring and sleep disorders
- Oral cancer reconstruction and continuing care
A Prosthodontist is dedicated to meeting the highest standards of care, technology, and service in the replacement of your teeth and restoration of your beautiful, healthy smile.